TAO Animal Rescue
(The Abandoned Ones)
3515 Sycamore School Road
Suite 125-103, Fort Worth, TX 76133
PH: (817) 915-3767 FX: (817) 293-7817
To adopt an animal you must meet the following requirements:
1. Be 21 years of age or older
2. Consent to a home visit
3. Have the consent of all adults living in the home
4. Have identification showing your present address
5. Have prior consent of your landlord if you are renting
6. Be willing and able to spend the necessary time to provide proper training, medical treatment, and care for the animal
7. Have any current pets up-to-date on vaccinations, free of contagious illnesses, and spayed or neutered
8. Agree that any damage done by the adopted pet is not the responsibility of The Abandoned Ones Animal Rescue
ADOPTION PROCESS: A complete application, Potential Adopter agrees to a home visit, the animal will begin a 48hr. trial period once references are verified. During the trial period, TAO Animal Rescue is not responsible for any damage done by the animal. An adoption fee must be paid in full after the trial period.
NOTE: TAO must be notified of any vets visits should the potential adopter decide to take the animal for an exam (during trial period). TAO is not responsible for any veterinary charges occurred during the trial period. The potential adopter must contact TAO Animal Rescue of such visits do occur.