To foster an animal you must meet the following requirements:
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Consent to a home visit (preference is given to residents in the Dallas/Fort Worth area)
- Have the consent of all adults living in the home
- Have identification showing your present address
- Have prior consent of your landlord if you are renting
- Be willing and able to spend the necessary time to provide proper training, and care for the animal.
- Have any current pets up-to-date on vaccinations, free of contagious illnesses, and spayed or neutered